September 12, 2014

Hello Sunshine...


Hello guys. I'm back blogging!

 I went on a huge hiatus for rl reasons, basically I felt that I needed to focus on my studies more and then I had to take a break from SL, there was no time. It's been months now and things are calmer. Now I'm trying to catch up on all this time I've been absent.

One thing I know for sure: I've missed blogging so much. And taking pictures! 

I guess that's it for now...I hope you're having a good day and hopefully you'll enjoy this post. See you really in a bit <3

______________________________

Olá pessoal. Finalmente voltei!

Eu tive um hiatus bem longo por relação à rl. Bem, basicamente eu senti que precisava focar mais nos meus estudos e não estava dando tempo, então eu tive que tirar um tempo longe disso aqui. Meses se passaram e as coisas estão mais calmas.

Agora estou tentando absorver e ficar em dia com todo esse tempo ausente.

Uma coisa é certa: eu senti muitas saudades de poder blogar. E tirar fotos!

Bom, acho que por enquanto é só... Espero que esteja tendo um bom dia e também espero que goste desse post. Até daqui a pouco. <3






Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Mandy Mesh Hair - Gingerbread ~ New  @Fameshed - September round

Headband - Magika [Headband] ~ Free Subscriber gift ~ Check the history

Skin -  Al Vulo - Salina* Dolly dark brow cleavageMilk ~ New 

Freckles - Izzie's - Natural Freckles and Moles 

Fox doll on shoulder - *katat0nik* Silver Fox Doll ~ Free gift at @The Arcade Gacha until September 30th

Blouse - Ingenue :: Emma Blouse :: Teal

Nailpolish - Izzie's - Slink Avatar Enhancement - Fingernails (pastels)

Bag - {Imeka} Basic Purse 01 {Tiffany Blue} 

Ice cream - {Imeka} Delicious Ice Cream RARE 1

Shorts -  Ingenue :: Lucie Short :: Creme

Shoes -  Ingenue ::  Sophia Heels (Slink Add-On) :: Turquoise 
(Shoes made for the Slink mesh medium feet)

Pose - {Imeka} Lucy

_________________________________________


Cabelo - /Wasabi Pills/ Mandy Mesh Hair - Gingerbread ~ Lançamento No @Fameshed de Setembro

Arquinho/Tiara - Magika [Headband] ~ Free Subscriber gift ~ Cheque o histórico

Skin -  Al Vulo - Salina* Dolly dark brow cleavageMilk ~ Lançamento

Sardas - Izzie's - Natural Freckles and Moles 

Boneco raposa - *katat0nik* Silver Fox Doll ~ Free gift no @The Arcade Gacha até 30 de Setembro

Blusa - Ingenue :: Emma Blouse :: Teal

Esmalte - Izzie's - Slink Avatar Enhancement - Fingernails (pastels)

Bolsa - {Imeka} Basic Purse 01 {Tiffany Blue} 

Sorvete - {Imeka} Delicious Ice Cream RARE 1 (Gacha)

Short -  Ingenue :: Lucie Short :: Creme

Sapato -  Ingenue ::  Sophia Heels (Slink Add-On) :: Turquoise 
(Sapatos feito para os pés Slink medium/médio)

Pose - {Imeka} Lucy
 

2 comments:

Lili said...

OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!

Lila Clemenceau said...

I won't leave you again, Lili! Pink promise! <3
Missed you too! I'm so glad you took time to comment!

Post a Comment